COVID-19 UPDATE June 15, 2021
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
- Valued clients,
- It has been a long and difficult year dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and things are slowly getting back to normal. As medical professionals, we realize that while the pandemic is in a much better place than previously, it is not over. So we will be slowly implementing changes to how we handle our patient and client interaction. The first steps are as follows and will go into effect on Thursday, July 1:
- *We will allow 1 pet owner in the exam room with their pet for doctor's appointments. Due to the small size of our exam rooms, we want to limit the number of people in the room at this time. This INCLUDES CHILDREN of any age. If you need to bring your child(ren) to your pet's appointment, we will ask you to wait in the lobby as this provides ample space. You will not be allowed to leave your children unattended in our lobby. Please call when you arrive to check in and receive further instructions.
- *We will continue to offer curbside appointments if you would prefer to wait in your car or even in our lobby.
- *Masks are optional for clients and staff that have been vaccinated. They are highly recommended for those who have not been vaccinated. We are happy to provide you with one during your visit if you request one.
- *Technician appointments - appointments with technicians will still be CURBSIDE - you will wait in your car during your pet's appointment and we will communicate with you via phone. This will help limit the number of people in our lobby.
- Our front doors will remain LOCKED, allowing us to control the number of clients in the building. This means FOOD AND MEDICATION will remain curbside.